Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No reason to look here...

AlphaPHENIX

Well it seem to be a trend to post stupid things in the forums, so mind as well join! (Why am I doing this?)

Stalker should be a friend, or at least have his own syndicate which Tenno that would preffer to be the ''bad guys''/Acolytes can join. (Oh no.)

Said syndicate will only be found in the void, because Stalker has no other place to call home and is also nostalgic of the Orokin Towers (This is ridiculous, hand, STOP!)

Why is Stalker nostalgic of the Orokin Towers? Because the edge demands it!!!

Other reasons of why this should happen include: death, death, death, despair, death, death, death. But most of all, because the universe circles around ME and I am a GOD, so DE should do whatever I order them to do! (Words can not describe the shame I feel...)

PS: I swear it was my right hand that wrote all of this! Left is trying to fight back, but it stands no chance because I wasn't born ambidextrous! Somebody help, please!

On 6/22/2016 at 2:44 PM, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well it seem to be a trend to post stupid things in the forums, so mind as well join! (Why am I doing this?)

Stalker should be a friend, or at least have his own syndicate which Tenno that would preffer to be the ''bad guys''/Acolytes can join. (Oh no.)

Said syndicate will only be found in the void, because Stalker has no other place to call home and is also nostalgic of the Orokin Towers (This is ridiculous, hand, STOP!)

Why is Stalker nostalgic of the Orokin Towers? Because the edge demands it!!!

Other reasons of why this should happen include: death, death, death, despair, death, death, death. But most of all, because the universe circles around ME and I am a GOD, so DE should do whatever I order them to do! (Words can not describe the shame I feel...)

PS: I swear it was my right hand that wrote all of this! Left is trying to fight back, but it stands no chance because I wasn't born ambidextrous! Somebody help, please!

Introducing: The Edgelords