Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Oxium Farming Place

tedbearr

Question

6 answers to this question

Cerberus is the place I like. get a nekros (Since update 18 he can desecrate oxium) and have a full squad (recruit chat if needed). Only capture 3 of the points, you'll get more spawns. I did this yesterday and got 1,100 oxuim in 4 waves. It is a little tougher though, hopefully your squad can help. 

I can do a run or two with you later if you want to send me a message.

Edited by Mutt2679

Any corpus mission works though survival, excavation, defence and interception work best due to the high amounts of enemies. Enemy you'd have to find is an oxium osprey and make sure that they don't blow up and that you or your  team kill it to ensure a 10-20 drop of oxium.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Agent-P2468 said:

Any corpus mission works though survival, excavation, defence and interception work best due to the high amounts of enemies. Enemy you'd have to find is an oxium osprey and make sure that they don't blow up and that you or your  team kill it to ensure a 10-20 drop of oxium.

Not all Corpus missions spawn Oxium Ospreys, and Baal, which is a mobile defense mission, spawns them fairly often. Cerberus is probably the best, though, and I doubt you'll have any problem finding a squad for it.