Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ragdoll/dead Body Timer

c4ndlejack

Is there a way to make dead enemies disappear instantly? If not there should be because 1) it can be difficult to determine when something is finally dead when there's a horde of enemies and 2) more low spec options would make the game playable to people on lower end pcs.

I'm talking about making it an option. So you can set the time and make it instant, or last even longer if you prefer. Lengthy ragdolls make the gameplay even worse when you're connected to a laggy host.

Edited by c4ndlejack

I'm talking about making it an option. So you can set the time and make it instant, or last even longer if you prefer. Lengthy ragdolls make the gameplay even worse when you're connected to a laggy host.

You know that this wouldnt even change anything for the host you are talking about, right? Even if you change your ragdolls to 0, the host will still have them, making your game still laggy. I dont see any use in this....

Yeah. But not any help for performance until host is willing to lower his specs. Therefore, useless....

I think you're misunderstanding graphics settings. If your host has all their settings on high, it doesn't change your settings. I can have bloom off while other players have it on. A host can't force me to use AA or see shadows.

Edited by c4ndlejack

What's annoying is that when you kill an enemy (usually infested) with an elemental attack it becomes an impenetrable wall for like 10 seconds slowly flailing around... Basically you set 2 chargers on fire and and all the ancients behind them get a bulletproof wall that they can attack through yet you cannot...