Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do cameras even have line of sight indicators when they constantly ignore them?

Vahnkiljoy

So damn frustrating to open a door and a camera on the far end at the other door, NOWHERE NEAR ME go red and alert the damn ai, really makes corpus stealth runs a pita dealing with the inconsistencies, that and turrets, quite a few damn times when nothing is in a room after I've cleared it, no cameras are working yet the turrets still shoot at me.

Yeah, There was a mission I almost failed because of one of those cameras all the way on the otherside of the room

I went through and killed off everything before, walk all around the back side of the room as far from the camera as I could be, (I couldn't even see it at the time until it was already too late.) 

Super sucks that they can see for miles, sometimes through objects, while running a spy mission. And they don't show up on my mini like enemies do. There has only been one time when I was left scratching my head on how  I didn't get spotted (bullet jumped right in the cameras face over its LOS indicator) but countless times when I'm spotted in locations that I shouldn't be.