Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Build Help

(PSN)ForeverDox

Question

Hey guys!

I am a new player, been playing around 2 weeks now and going on MR8. I recently built and fell in-love with the Valkyr Frame. She has the perfect playstyle for me. I am looking for some build help.

I used the Search function first and found a lot of topics from the 2014 era so I am not entirely sure how much of that is applicable to Warframe now so I was hoping for some advise from experienced Valkyr players.

The target I am going for is T4 Survial 90-minute to 120-minute marks. I know a lot of builds are "opinion" and personal taste but please leave me whatever. Give me cards to shoot for, or purchase. I just need a good frame and melee weapon setup; I keep noticing that enemies stop dropping energy orbs frequently around the hour mark so Hysteria falls off and I am...well...I am violated. Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

Max rank Narrow Minded,

Max rank Primed Continuity,

rank 5 Blind Rage,

Max Rank Transient Fortitude,

Max Rank Fleeting Expertise,

Max Rank Streamline,

Max Rank Vitality,  

Max Rank Eternal War,

(if you unlocked Exlius Slot) Power Drift

Aura, Steel Charge

You need 2 forma both making D (Vazarin) polarities

Anyway, hope this helps

So Vazarin school was the one I chose....I figured Zanur...ka? Would have been the better option for energy overflow. This is awesome though, how does it help with the energy orb drought after an hour? And melee weapon setup for max effeciency?

Edited by (PS4)ForeverDox

1 minute ago, (PS4)ForeverDox said:

And melee weapon setup for max effeciency?

Any crit weapon is fine, but the bloodrush/bodycount combo doesn't work on Hysteria, 

The base mods I would put on there are

True Steel

Organ Shatter

Buzz Kill

Jagged Edge

Pressure Point

Berserker

And any elemental combo (Preferably Corrosive or Radiation)

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ForeverDox said:

Do Vazarin school was the one I chose....I figured Zanur...ka? Would have been the better option for energy overflow. This is awesome though, how does it help with the energy orb drought after an hour? 

Zenurik is the better school, it doesn't help the energy drain, but if you get out of Hysteria it will regen very fast.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ForeverDox said:

Do Buzz Kill and Jagged Edge carry over into Hysteria? What about Spoiled Strike? The crit damage carries over, no?

All of those carry it Hysteria, crit damage carries over also I believe. Anyway, I can't keep this conversation up as I gotta go to school, cya later 

Edited by DerkmeisterPrime