Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Fused Modules? No More.

Inquizitor

Hello,i was just fusing some my modules and bad thing happened to me again.
WHAT is this about:

Loosing modules
You got some good fused module (even to max) and you dont have it currently on any weapon. You got in mod inventory other same mods (ranks 0 etc.) and while fusing,you may do a small fail in this way. I said enough. I lost actually two maxed mods in total. I was fusing with other 100 mods and i missed the maxed mod,i clicked it and did not noticed. After "apply fusion",you will never see those modules again. I currently lost maxed Killing blow and Flechette.

HOW to resolve:

Well,i think i am not alone,who already lost own fused module (missclick etc.),i would like to "LOCK" some of my mods,they will be NOT able to be fused or used as any fusion module,until you "UNLOCK" them.

Something like is under passive LOCK effect of any warframe module-for example: Excalibur,ability "Radial Javelin".
While fusing any other module,clicking on other modules to use them as fusion material,you CAN NOT click on Warframe ability,which is last in your inventory (After selling warframe,you are able to use that module,it will unlock itself).

Feature like this could save many modules,which you do not want to loose.

What do you think about this? Post your's suggestion.

Thanks,Inquizitor

I don't really object from a game point of view it's probably a neat feature that could prevent some problems.

I don't agree to pandering to peoples inability to think though. They are your mods, you are controlling the fusion process therefor you are responsible for doing it correctly. I find that all these little features in games erode common sense and some basic brain skills.

This isn't a rant, i find that once these 'safety' features start popping up, people think less, then the game gets easier to account for this and it becomes an endless cycle of dumbing things down until a human vegetable is capable of playing. I do not want to see this game get any easier.

when im pissing away 100's of mods to level up serration, im not going to look through each 1 to find if i modded it.. because i already pick and choose certain mods. i have lost many mods to this because if i were to look at every mod like the 1000's i have fused it would take hrs to just slowly click 1 at a time, where as what i do is just lets say 12 target crackers i would take 10 of them very quickly then move on.. im not going to sit and remember that 1 of them is upgraded and that i must find the certain 1.. they should just not be in the same list....

We obviously have opposing opinions. 

I would go through them a bit more carefully so as to not make a mistake. I would also accept the responsibility that it is my job to do it right, not the games. I am the player, the game is just code that interprets my intention.

Like i said i have nothing against this feature specifically, it's more the attitude that requires it to be so, and the knock on effects it causes.

We obviously have opposing opinions. 

I would go through them a bit more carefully so as to not make a mistake. I would also accept the responsibility that it is my job to do it right, not the games. I am the player, the game is just code that interprets my intention.

Like i said i have nothing against this feature specifically, it's more the attitude that requires it to be so, and the knock on effects it causes.

You clearly haven't tried raising your rank 10 mods to max. When you're fusing 1500+ mods at a time it's easy to make a mistake. A lock feature would be very welcome.

I have maxed mods and i have made mistakes, they were my mistakes and now i am more cautious. In the meantime until there is (possibly) a fix might i suggest 200 at a time to lighten the burden of checking 1500+?.

I feel my point (admittedly not directly related to the OPs request)  isn't getting across and i have no desire to battle wits with every person who posts here.