Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Knockdown

Larspeter

It's really annoying to go solo on infested missions and only enemies you are able to knockdown are ancients. Whats with the logic? They are large and heavy but still they fall. 

When I use my Banshee's Sonic boom to chargers and runners they just jump back. This should be fixed so that they fall like ancients if you use CC or kick to them. 

"They are large and heavy but still they fall."

I think that's the point?

I believe it may also be the point for other infested NOT to fall. They have no ranged attacks, they deserve some benefits.

Edited by Feam

"They are large and heavy but still they fall."

I think that's the point?

I believe it may also be the point for other infested NOT to fall. They have no ranged attacks, they deserve some benefits.

Yes, but physics don't take ranged attack into account :D

It would be nice if they were to fall, but to make it so that they get up a lot faster than ancients (take ages for them to do that... because they are ancients!!!!!!!111!)

Yes, but physics don't take ranged attack into account :D

It would be nice if they were to fall, but to make it so that they get up a lot faster than ancients (take ages for them to do that... because they are ancients!!!!!!!111!)

Physics =/= Game Mechanics.

What would have happened if Mario had the munchies every time he "consumed" those mushrooms?

At best, chargers and all of those smaller infested could get a small stun when they are kicked or anything like that.

If they make them take a nap like Grineer and Corpus do, it would completely counter the gameplay point of the entire faction: In your face, relentless, doesn't give a damn about anything you do, and just drastically different than the other two factions.

I like that about infested! I hope they continue to innovate with different playstyles using unique enemies.

I like infested as faction as much as you do. And this knockdown was more like a suggestion because it has bugged me for a long time. It's not like I will ragequit this game because chargers don't fall. 

I used to think that it is an oversight but it also may be intended for them not to fall or even get stunned. Atleast fire and ice works for them :D