Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The second dream

(PSN)superdubermads

Question

8 answers to this question

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 8:46 PM, (PS4)chewbaccachris said:

you need to have completed the Natah quest before the second dream becomes available to you

To get that. Go to Uranus and the lights will flicker with a shade of blue. This means that Oculyst's are spawning, don't worry they're just scanning things. They won't hurt you, you need to scan them with the codex scanner to start this quest. It's not a bug. Unless you've already completed Natah then it might be bugged but I had no issues. They're great quests by the way, definetley the best in the game.

I have done everything and Natah is completed and deleted and downloaded the game again , and nothing happens , what should I do ? All plants are completed and all the quest.
There must be some mistake , and talked to everyone and they do not know what to do and not start new because I have an ember prime and is in rank ninth

Who should I talk to before this error can be corrected ?

1 hour ago, (PS4)superdubermads said:

I have done everything and Natah is completed and deleted and downloaded the game again , and nothing happens , what should I do ? All plants are completed and all the quest.
There must be some mistake , and talked to everyone and they do not know what to do and not start new because I have an ember prime and is in rank ninth

Who should I talk to before this error can be corrected ?

Definetly D.E. Did you get a message at the end of the NATAH quest from the lotus? Because you should've gotten The Second Dream with that message as an attachment. It's a shame that it's the second dream that you can't play because it's definetly the best quest in the game. Atleast until The War With comes out.

5 hours ago, (PS4)superdubermads said:

Yes it is annoying I can not play it, but what should I do ? Has got the message, but there 's nothing I can do? The second dream is just not there ? Who should I contact for me to play it?

add me on playstation , I will send a picture of it for you.

Superdubermads

I'm not on playstation dude but if you can't find the quest anywhere in the codex then it's bugged and I'll try to help D.E. to notice it. If they haven't already.

On 15. juli 2016 at 5:47 PM, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

I'm not on playstation dude but if you can't find the quest anywhere in the codex then it's bugged and I'll try to help D.E. to notice it. If they haven't already.

Can not Finde something i codex , so du must gerne to make something :)