Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prizes For Ranking Up

WebS

I just want to point out that i am not an american nor a english man , so I am sorry if u misspell any words.

Good now for the topic part:

I feel like ranking up is just not that big of a deal right now , and in particular (don't know if any of you agree with me) but this game is just as FTP as it can be without making them go bankrupt , but still there are players out there that want to enjoy this game at its full potential ,therefore i propose a so called "prize" for ranking up for example:

-If you go from rank 1-2 you get a warframe spot or a weppon one at your choice or random ,2-3 1 warframe spot or 2 wep spots , again random or choice and so and so forth

-Second idea will be that these 2 should be added to the random palett with a lower chance (like 0.15 0.17,,,, or something like that) , and when you rank up to get a special random item ( and these to be like 5% chance) , therefore making players wanna play more to get them , and still if you want to get them faster you can pay so it won't hurt the warframe staff that much , and still be that free to play ninja-alien like science fiction 3rd person shooter they are trying to make and keep on going .

Thank you for taking the time to read this .

-Tenno Out 

ok.. a prize system... =D Smart... however.. by ranks? Too flaw, you are forgetting a player could just continue to use Forma on their equipment and start from begining...

I get where your coming from though, just keep in mind that the prize itself can't be very big, or it'll be exploited out of proportion.

If anything the adding of the "warframe spot" should be done when the account Levels up.
and about ranks, how about for every 5 ranks... maybe a randomized Rare mod would suffice? (or some other form of freebie that does not hurt or satisfy too far upon ranking up)

Edited by Tsusuya

I am not against this idea but we need to admit to ourselves that warframe slots and weapon slots are one of the few ways DE has to generate a bit of income from a free game.  Remember that even though the game is free to play they still need to maintain the game itself and the servers so they do need some income to break even.

In fact warframe slots, weapon slots and palette colors are the only items I can think of that you can only get with platinum.

All warframes and weapons can be had for free given enough patience with the Alert system and farming boss drops.

ok.. a prize system... =D Smart... however.. by ranks? Too flaw, you are forgetting a player could just continue to use Forma on their equipment and start from begining...

I get where your coming from though, just keep in mind that the prize itself can't be very big, or it'll be exploited out of proportion.

If anything the adding of the "warframe spot" should be done when the account Levels up.

and about ranks, how about for every 5 ranks... maybe a randomized Rare mod would suffice? (or some other form of freebie that does not hurt or satisfy too far upon ranking up)

FYI:  Using Forma to reset your weapon to unranked and leveling it again to rank 30 does not get you any more Mastery.

FYI:  Using Forma to reset your weapon to unranked and leveling it again to rank 30 does not get you any more Mastery.

so your saying we should trust the developers to create a prize system that reads the mastery level to provide a prize, ok... i can go with that, thx for the info.

Sorry for the misstake i made , i meant mastery not rank , the level of the account , and what i mean with the 1-2 was that if you take and succed your test to master-up there can be a random-like login reward ,with a higher chance of droping one or get one by your choice , given the fact that mastering up from 3+ its getting difficult , maybe like if you master-up to 3 you ge the random generator and if you take and succed your master 4 (novice) you should get one , the for 8 i guess (not so sure ) the master one you should get another free warframe spot , that still wont hurt the game that much , but tennos out there would just work harder and harder to make it (and if wassnt clear enough ,rank 3-5-6-7..... should get the randomizer , with a low chance of droping one ) very effective but not so imposible to make for f2p users