Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a Lotus Kubrow I want to sell imprints of but I don't know how much she would go for.

z3stybiscuit

Question

5 answers to this question

Is this another single-rare Lotus Raksa? Two in the span of 24 hrs? Maybe something's up with the RNG.

This Kubrow goes for nowhere near 15p, since it has a rare color (red) and is Lotus print. I'd say maybe 100-250p (for the pair, not individual) depending on buyer. I'd recommend trying the trading subforums right here, it's where you're most likely to get buyers. I don't think you'll get an offer below 150, but good luck!

Don't give the guy/girl false hope, most bulkys can't even get sold at 250 for the set, I had a couple absolute beautiful Huras lotus's that I figured would drive a great price...

after a week of not even an offer and more turn downs then I cared for I simply quick sales them @ 250. And we are talking the only kubrow with a good purpose here.

the Raksa isn't even all that sought after, and that is something too take into account with your pricing.

Edited by (XB1)Listed mia 510

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

Don't give the guy/girl false hope, most bulkys can't even get sold at 250 for the set, I had a couple absolute beautiful Huras lotus's that I figured would drive a great price..

As I said, it depends on buyer, and though it's not bulky, it's still a Lotus with a rare color. And breed does not matter, as many buyers tend to look for specific breeds when considering purchase. You're hardly gonna find someone saying "Well, it's a Raksa, and I don't like them a lot, but I'll buy it anyway and offer a lower price." Sure, it depends on the buyer, but someone who doesn't want a Raksa won't buy a Raksa. Besides, it's not even one of the more useless breeds, Raksas are second to Huras.