Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enviromental Threats

Baconation

Besides the breaking windows and loss of oxygen, why not make some enviromental damage like that of Dead Space. Like machines breaking and flying out of control at you or trams flying down the tracks in the middle of a room with a chance of hitting you.

Other things could include:

-Pipes shooting gas or flames out

-Areas with high temperatures because of broken enviromental systems (cause shield breakdown)

-Broken doors that can kill you

Or corse the game would have to have a reason for all this stuff being broken so it would only be on Infested ships or the helper would have to make some story about how the ship was abandoned and the enemy has boarded to take it back.

Just an idea.

I am confused. Have you not played the game? The frozen ships already damage your shields exactly as you described, and the half-destroyed ships have fire hazards that, well, shoot out flames exactly how you described. The only thing that doesn't already exist in-game that you mention are 'killer doors' which, with the Corpus lazer-doors, I've already experienced.

I am confused. Have you not played the game? The frozen ships already damage your shields exactly as you described, and the half-destroyed ships have fire hazards that, well, shoot out flames exactly how you described. The only thing that doesn't already exist in-game that you mention are 'killer doors' which, with the Corpus lazer-doors, I've already experienced.

Ive played the game and i know they are in there, I'm talking about adding more things like this into it and I used them as references to what I was thinking of.