Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Maybe More Love For Infestation

SabreUr

C'mon - in last few large updates (I think Chargers were introduced in U6) we got:

1 new enemy - Charger + one oversized Charger as a Boss

1 Infestation themed weapon - Mire (and IMHO apart from looks it has nothing impressive)

I might have forgotten something, but I don't think so.

Aaaand.... that's it, I guess?

I know we are going to get new Ancient model and New Golem model, but other factions got crapton of stuff, Including two tilesets for Grineer (3rd incoming) and 1 for Corpus, at least 5 weapons per faction (Clan-Tech or craftable) and some fun, new enemies.

I am not counting Torid and Acrid, because they have only poison in common with Infestation.

Personally Infestation is my favourite enemy, and it's a little sad, that they seem a little neglected.

If i remember correctly they are definitely receiving some love in the near future, can't remember which livestream that was in

AFAIK they only mentioned Golem and Ancients reworks - in 2 and some big updates (whole 6 and 7, and whatever we got in 8) it's not much :/.

Torid and Acrid are based on Infested too. But yes, they do need some good lovin'.

Yes, but Torid is repainted Ogris with different projectiles, and Acrid doesn't resemble Mire in design (fleshy things and bone-blades) - looks more like Plasma Pistol from Fallout 3 :)

Edited by SabreUr