Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow help

Cenat

Question

I got a really rare breed apparently from a friend it is supposed to be an Omega orange Sunika kubrow

But there are icons on the right and I have no idea what they mean someone tell me please

4 answers to this question

Please take a screenshot and post it. Vague descriptions don't really work. Otherwise, if I had to guess, I'd assume you're talking about the symbols on the right side of the imprint. Those tell you the breed of the Kubrow and the sex. The symbol for a Sunika is 45?cb=20140907132159.

Yeah can't help identify a huge amount with out an image. As some browns can look similar to an orange, also sidenote: the breeds themselves are random/even chance to get there arn't rare breeds as such, just more sought after breeds.
Each breed has a symbol that corresponds to it. The incubator will tell you what breed you have, right above the option to cosign.

Check the wiki to be but the symbols roughly are:

CHESA: Walking dog holding an object in it's mouth.
HURAS: Crouching, low lying dog.
SUNIKA: A leaping dog, mid way through a jump.
SAHASA: Dog digging/standing with it's head down.
RAKSA: A sitting upright dog.

12 hours ago, -BA-dammhamm said:

Yeah can't help identify a huge amount with out an image. As some browns can look similar to an orange, also sidenote: the breeds themselves are random/even chance to get there arn't rare breeds as such, just more sought after breeds.
Each breed has a symbol that corresponds to it. The incubator will tell you what breed you have, right above the option to cosign.

Check the wiki to be but the symbols roughly are:

CHESA: Walking dog holding an object in it's mouth.
HURAS: Crouching, low lying dog.
SUNIKA: A leaping dog, mid way through a jump.
SAHASA: Dog digging/standing with it's head down.
RAKSA: A sitting upright dog.

14 hours ago, Exploderizer said:

Please take a screenshot and post it. Vague descriptions don't really work. Otherwise, if I had to guess, I'd assume you're talking about the symbols on the right side of the imprint. Those tell you the breed of the Kubrow and the sex. The symbol for a Sunika is 45?cb=20140907132159.

Alright but how do I post a screenshot