Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon: What Are The Top 2 Announcements/Reveals You Are Hoping For?

Saint_Tan

37 minutes ago, Kethus said:

Well according to Mogamu's poll Oberon is more popular than Nekros. Though Nekros is in a bigger need of a rework. I'm afraid the only thing that can be done is nerfing desecrate. His other abilities are cool, he is a good frame overall, but desecrate is just too useful not to spam it all the time and he ranks low just because people playing him rarely even fight and only press 3.

Nekros with health conversion, despoil, equilibrium and shield of shadows = roughly 2k armor if you play him as I do.

On 30.6.2016 at 6:39 PM, Saint_Tan said:

Whether you are attending or not, what are the two things you would love to see brought to light during Tennocon 2016 (which is next week).

For me:

1. A new, fully realized, enemy faction/race the Tenno will be able to battle against.

2. Void Key exchange system (because I have a surplus on so many keys that I could never possibly deplete.)  Like having an option in the market that would take 10 T1 keys in exchange for 1 Bronze Core, 10 T4 keys in exchange for 1 Gold Core, etc.

And you…?

i choose 1 - as well as im no more waiting for anything in warframe - with a new planet which have a totally new grafical environment and all this

and i wait for umbra as the last waiting which is left, if it doesnt come i know what i have to do ...

and hey, no drama here, im one, others are many, who cares about my highly individual wishes ^^)

for shure never ever the gaming industry ... they all want cash, no more, no less ... and even more, the marketing part of the gaming industry cant get enough behavioral information from all of us, for creating even more cash for them and the companies they are in

and then will come the day where they have to pay for ^^) ... i will not be close ... (°°

Edited by Guest

chairs

tonkor deleted

On 6/30/2016 at 0:16 PM, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

1. It would be nice if a HORDE mode would be introduced to Warframe. (Survival WITHOUT the stupid life supports.)

2. See #1.

and that

excaliber prime being unvulted. Now jokeing aside, I want to see if they done any updates to the solar rail repair system they had in mind and wanting to set in stone.  That or the soler rail 2.0 which gos into a raid style vs.