The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Triple Rare Lotus Huras (SOLD)

(going to have another one of these, but it might be athletic or bulky, pics will come as soon it will be mature and when im not too lazy.)

taking offers more than 1k, under 1k offers gets ingored. atm there is not B/O, i dont like to set B/O on kubrows

(Meow*@##$ is sold but his brother have grown up and looks same as him)

Bulky
Lotus
Gold/ Gold/ Red
Huras

Spoiler

MB1_zpsesjespuj.jpg

Spoiler

MB2_zpsolatohru.jpg

Edited by rautaristi
2 hours ago, MrBraderz said:

Was that the kubrow you got from breeding my kubrow? if so that looks amazing, you got lucky :)

yes it is :) yeah i was pretty lucky. i kinda hope that other one is athletic, i wanna see those colours on that body type. 

BYNEEzA.jpg

In athletic the colour combination would look like this :-) It`s my favouritve combination and I still hope I will get a bulky one with this colour combination as well. So if I would have the Platin at the moment I would immediately buy your Kubrow, but unfortunately I don`t have it yet. But if your other Kubrow is bulky as well and you want to have an athletic one we could trade Imprints and I would give you also a bit Platinum, because your Kubrow is worth more than mine :-)

14 hours ago, Heartcracker said:

BYNEEzA.jpg

In athletic the colour combination would look like this :-) It`s my favouritve combination and I still hope I will get a bulky one with this colour combination as well. So if I would have the Platin at the moment I would immediately buy your Kubrow, but unfortunately I don`t have it yet. But if your other Kubrow is bulky as well and you want to have an athletic one we could trade Imprints and I would give you also a bit Platinum, because your Kubrow is worth more than mine :-)

Meow*@##$ Was sold last night but his brother did grow up and looks like him. thanks for screenshot, well that didnt look as good what i thought, maybe i stay with dark colours on athletics, i think those looks pretty nice. but i can take that as an offer? how much in plat?, pm me