Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Judgement points

ASpark123

Question

Hi, so I'm trying to get my hands on Saryn's sweet booty but I am blocked by judgement points, of which I need 100 to go to the planet to farm the warframe,                                                      1. this system sounds idiotic, 2. Where do I obtain these judgement points? or is there some other loop hole...?

tl;dr : Where do I get judgement points?

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ASpark123 said:

Hi, so I'm trying to get my hands on Saryn's sweet booty but I am blocked by judgement points, of which I need 100 to go to the planet to farm the warframe,                                                      1. this system sounds idiotic, 2. Where do I obtain these judgement points? or is there some other loop hole...?

tl;dr : Where do I get judgement points?

From Rathuum missions on the planet. There are multiple places to go. No, there is no loophole.

This probably won't matter if you are just trying to get Saryn, but be aware if you don't have a legitimate "path" of nodes from the starting node to the boss fight node, you will be unable to unlock the next planet in progression. (I only mention it as you have 3 posts and may be a new player who actually needs the nav segment.)