Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Tenno Techniques - Tips and Tricks You Might Not Know

OniGanon

Question

Tenno Techniques (Youtube link)

Tips and tricks for the intermediate player that already understands the basics of Warframe, and are looking for ways to improve their game a little. In this guide I go over things like Options that might be overlooked, tips on movement, casting powers on the move, quicker and safer ways to reload your guns, and some important general gameplay concepts. I play on PC, but hopefully most of it translates well enough to consoles.

These things are probably common knowledge among veterans of the game, but are seemingly rarely discussed or passed onto newer players. I've noticed that most guides are either aimed at complete noobs who know absolutely nothing, or veteran players who only want to know if the shiny new stuff is mastery fodder or not. There seems to be little catering to those between these extremes. I hope to remedy that a bit.

Feel free to leave comment or criticism in the youtube comments or here in this thread, or post a general tip you think should have been in the video. I hope it proves helpful to new and intermediate players. And hell, even a veteran player might learn a thing or two here.

Edited by OniGanon

1 answer to this question