The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lutkar, The Puppet Master - ARTIST NEEDED!!

Cruser.Bruser

Hello and welcome to the Lutkar Concept Page. Luktar is a Puppeteer to all, she uses her abilities to manipulate her enemies, and allies.

NOTE I do need a concept artist. I am not good at making the art, so if anyone is willing to help me out please do contact me asap!! I would like to have it done as soon as it can be done. Now, back to Lutkar.

Lutkar is Bosnian for Puppeteer, hints why she is the Puppeteer Warframe. As said above, she uses her abilities to manipulate her enemies and even her allies. Here are her abilities and stats. Please do note that these are mutable, so they're not permanent. 

Stats       Base                Max Rank

Engery – 250                 500

Health – 150                  375

Sheilds – 200

Armor – 100                   200

Speed – 1.1

Stamina – 150

NOTE All ability names that aren't in English are in Bosnian and have the English translations next to the name of the ability.

Ability 1 – 25 Energy Cost

Turn

Don't get the name confused with something else, when Lutkar uses Turn, all enemies turn a blind eye and do not acknowledge that Lutka is there. She is not invisable but the enemies do not notice her when the ability is active. Toggleable, Efficiency Based.

Ability 2 – 50 Energy Cost

Rudnik – Mine

When Lutkar uses Rudnik, she takes control of a single target and has full control over all abilities. This ability can be used on enemies and dead Allies. When used on dead Allies she gains control of the frame and all of their abilities and weapons as well, but has a damage reduction of 25% and energy reduction of 15%. Rudnik can not be used on Living Allies or dead enemies. Duration Based.

Ability 3 – 75 Energy Cost

Nepoznat – Unknown

When Nepoznat is used, Lutkar is now a figure of wire, running around and whipping enemies with her arms and wires coming from her upper back. This ability's damage will be based on your melee damage and stats. Toggleable, Strength and Duration Based.

Ability 4 – 100 Energy Cost

Na žici – On a Wire

When using Na žici, all enemies it is casted on will be permanently under Lutkar's control. They will follow her around until death or until she dies. When this ability is used on 5 or more enemies, health and armor are reduced by 15% and reduced by 10% for every extra enemy.

Origin Story

I don't have an origin story made for her, but I would love to hear what you guys can come up with! Please comment or message me it and I'll add it! I used to have one, but I lost it and I'm kind of glad I did because it was pretty bad.

Edited by Cruser.Bruser
Spelling and grammer errors.

2 minutes ago, MechaTails said:

I feel like i'm missing out on a joke, why is everyone making puppeteer frames lately?

Idk, I made her because I feel that the current (no offense DE) trickster/deception frames aren't really turning out what they're supposed to be. I wouldn't consider this to be a "Trickster Frame", but she has abilities that present a feel of tricking the enemy or using the enemy to your advantage.

10 hours ago, Cruser.Bruser said:

Idk, I made her because I feel that the current (no offense DE) trickster/deception frames aren't really turning out what they're supposed to be. I wouldn't consider this to be a "Trickster Frame", but she has abilities that present a feel of tricking the enemy or using the enemy to your advantage.

I agree the trickster frames like Loki & mirage don't really reflect their themes

5 minutes ago, tennorod said:

I agree the trickster frames like Loki & mirage don't really reflect their themes

Yup, I can't really see any of their abilities classifying them as "Trickster Frames", I guess in a sense Mirage's Hall of Mirrors (sorry if its wrong, don't play Mirage) could be classified as a Semi-Trickster ability since she is making multiple images of herself, but idk.

14 hours ago, Cruser.Bruser said:

It's cool, I was just wondering if maybe there was a cartoon or something everyone was alluding to