Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips to Maintain Your Sanity

Sajochi

Hello Tenno, I am CrazyCortex and I have something for you. Now, I understand that waiting for an update can be a very taxing experience if it's something you're anticipating. We tend to lose sight of the amount of work and pressure that goes into improving a game that grew in popularity. Then, a very small amount of people tend to get very vocal about the wait. Well, I have some tips to keep you somewhat sane as you read through the forums.

Find your safe space

This can be anything from your room to a comfort game you play on occasion. Taking time away from a certain environment allows you to refresh yourself and renew your vigor.

Listen to your favorite music

We humans are very musical by nature (science says so). Put on your favorite band or artist and let your mind go on a magical journey. More points if your favorite band is Journey.

Excercise

Science also says humans need to be active. Get up, walk around, maybe do a little jump here and there. It will get the blood pumping so the grand overlord can reap their harvest.... I mean help you relax and feel healthy.

Eat a healthy snack

Humans need sustenance. Food items can also act as a form of comfort. After rigorous exercise, replacing those calories is as easy as eating a fruit or vegetable. If meat is your preferred diet, go to town. Humans like food. Science says so

Don't read into that weird noise and scanner light

That's just the human body reacting to a healthy lifestyle. It is in no way a scanner to check your protein to fat content for a supreme being that eats humans to maintain they're rule. Science says so

The 43-headed abomination is only your imagination

As I said, this is to maintain your sanity and improve your lifestyle. That creature you see is one of the side-effects of these tips. It isn't really there. Science.

Put the phone down

Phones are very distracting and pull you away from your newfound lifestyle. There is no need to call the army

Yes, I am human

What a silly question you ask "am I human. Of course. I do human things like you. Because science.

I hope these tips helped. Now if you'll excuse me, the harvest is at hand and by the end of this read I say you're about ready to feel healthy and full of nutrients. Long live humans.

3 hours ago, CrazyCortex said:

Hello Tenno, I am CrazyCortex and I have something for you. Now, I understand that waiting for an update can be a very taxing experience if it's something you're anticipating. We tend to lose sight of the amount of work and pressure that goes into improving a game that grew in popularity. Then, a very small amount of people tend to get very vocal about the wait. Well, I have some tips to keep you somewhat sane as you read through the forums.

Find your safe space

This can be anything from your room to a comfort game you play on occasion. Taking time away from a certain environment allows you to refresh yourself and renew your vigor.

Listen to your favorite music

We humans are very musical by nature (science says so). Put on your favorite band or artist and let your mind go on a magical journey. More points if your favorite band is Journey.

Excercise

Science also says humans need to be active. Get up, walk around, maybe do a little jump here and there. It will get the blood pumping so the grand overlord can reap their harvest.... I mean help you relax and feel healthy.

Eat a healthy snack

Humans need sustenance. Food items can also act as a form of comfort. After rigorous exercise, replacing those calories is as easy as eating a fruit or vegetable. If meat is your preferred diet, go to town. Humans like food. Science says so

Don't read into that weird noise and scanner light

That's just the human body reacting to a healthy lifestyle. It is in no way a scanner to check your protein to fat content for a supreme being that eats humans to maintain they're rule. Science says so

The 43-headed abomination is only your imagination

As I said, this is to maintain your sanity and improve your lifestyle. That creature you see is one of the side-effects of these tips. It isn't really there. Science.

Put the phone down

Phones are very distracting and pull you away from your newfound lifestyle. There is no need to call the army

Yes, I am human

What a silly question you ask "am I human. Of course. I do human things like you. Because science.

I hope these tips helped. Now if you'll excuse me, the harvest is at hand and by the end of this read I say you're about ready to feel healthy and full of nutrients. Long live humans.

I already lost mine. Sooo it is time to call in the military  ..