Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

manual update by BT

adw2028

in short : i think DE should give a BT torrent to let player download the dumbass 4 GB update file. 

the number of players has been flourishing since warframe launch.With a revolutionary approach,DE avoided the enormous cost on setup a giant server,BY allowing player helping each other.Precisely, is allowing players to host games. the fund can be used on to provide such frequent content update ( as well as tonnes of hotfixes regards to the update). personally, i very appreciate the methodology, this makes warframe what it  is today .

however  such brave plan shows flaws when the update file is so large. the limited bandwidth cannot withstand such intense download request.most of us is so amazed by the new content so that we get anxious for the extended download time 
i fully understand that DE should not spending lavishly on upgrade.So i come with a plan that allows players to help themselves:bt allows accelerated by increasing downloaders. Which provide a better download experience for player without costing too much

Edited by adw2028