Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Junction not working ?

lordwamos

Question

In order to get to unlock Uranus I went to the Uranus Junction on Saturn. The requirements say you need to "Seal 3 NEO FISSURES," "Craft a weapon requiring MASTERY RANK 1 or higher," and "Defeat SARGUS RUK at TETHYS on Saturn." The second requirement to craft a weapon, was checked. I had not sealed any Neo Fissures (t3 fissures). So I went and sealed 3 t3 fissures. . . But it says I have sealed 0/3 Neo fissures ? The Neo Fissures I sealed were on Europa, does that matter or is it just glitched?

On 11/14/2016 at 10:45 AM, 1k454 said:

I ran a couple of Meso Void Fissures missions (solo), got the relics opened and get the item inside. However it still said 0/3 "Open 3 Meso Void Relics". I've tried both mission on Saturn itself and on others.

I'm having the exact same thing. Must've opened like 6 relics so far, and it's still at 0/3. Granted, I already had Uranus from before the starmap change, but still, being unable to open the relay is downright frustrating, especially if it ends up being needed for later content like in the War Within needing the Sedna relay opened up, even though I already had Sedna unlocked... half a year still no DE answer?