Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I had over 2 thousand void keys, only have 800 or so "Relics"

superbot34

i remember counting my void keys about a week ago and i had a little over 2 thousand. I was told they would be converted into relics but less than half were actually converted, the rest deleted. 

Please fix this, this is unfair to me. 

This is not just unfair to you ^^
There are surely much more people with this bug (i havent counted but i also belive something is fishy with the key conversion)

Edit: compared with screenshots i made of my keys before the update: Here is everything fine

Edited by Versalkul
New information

So I actually have a roughly accurate record of what keys I had from 1-2 weeks before the update. I have created a Google Sheets document to share. From what I can see, all keys were converted by putting all keys of a corresponding tier into a pool and them semi-randomly distributing them between 5 specific relics of that tier. The end result is that each Relic tier should contain an equal amount of Relics corresponding to Keys of that tier. So if you did actually have an issue with not getting keys converted, you should probably contact support.

20 minutes ago, truthless said:

What about the other 2 relics in each tier (7 total), that apparently some people got and others did not?

So I believe those new Relics that were introduced aren't obtainable through the conversion. You have to obtain them through missions after the Specters of the Rail update. The reason DE probably did this was to encourage players to play through missions after the update rather than just sit on their hordes of keys. Whether or not this was a good decision or bad is up for debate, though the fact that Mag Prime and her corresponding vaulted items, which are currently unvaulted for a limited time are only obtainable through these new Relics makes it unfair for those who were waiting for the update to farm those items, only to find that their grind became much harder.

Edited by 00Takemikazuchi
typos

1 hour ago, 00Takemikazuchi said:

So I believe those new Relics that were introduced aren't obtainable through the conversion.

Those who logged in after the hotfix (instead of before it) actually got them in their conversion. The rest of us, who were faster, are screwed because we'll forever be "behind" on those relics compared to all our other ones, who got distributed in a random fashion across the 5 other types.

There are things in there that aren't just temporary access either. Spira Blueprint, for example.

Edited by truthless

4 hours ago, JuriDoppelherz said:

I would also like to know if there was a conversion rate or how it was decided which relics you got for which key. I know I had 70 T1 def keys, yet there were no more than 39 of each relic in the new T1 category.

I was wondering about a possible conversion rate myself and it is definitely not 1:1, but should scale appropriately according to Relic class compared to the actual Void key class. From casual observance I preliminarily deduce that ratios range from 2:1 to 3:1 (key to relic), but is an informal best guess based on my previous void keys opposed to my current relics. Variance in reports indicates that if there is a hard code conversion, that it will be a fractional number, but could simply use hard-set boundaries too. consistency in the conversion process eludes me as much as everyone else here and am just as curious about the specifics.

It's definitely of interest to many and seems to be growing in popularity at a staggering rate --hopefully we can get some officially published reference addressing the concern.

Edited by SoundDriver
Simple grammar edits.