Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] More Enemy "invasions"

CapricaSix

I was thinking that it could be lots of fun to have a random unique type of enemy invade us during a mission {defense missions excluded}.

It could be a completely unique enemy, or it could be just a bigger/stronger/powerful version of the current enemy types, like a supercharged Grineer "Heavy" Commander or a "Disruptive Toxic Healer Ancient" {aka Hulk} or some really powerful Fusion Moa that constantly spawns drones and fires a railgun at the same time. Kind of a miniboss that's randomly announced by Lotus into existence -so to speak- as if your mission just changed.

The invasion itself could be much like Stalker, but not quite "out of nowhere" and sudden, but it would be still coming after any member of the group the whole time, just not ridiculously fast and relentless like Stalker maybe. Just imagine how those pesky bosses in Resident Evil games chase you to death and keep coming back at every new chapter until you drop a boulder or two on their heads :P ..though I wouldn't expect them to be as powerful as Stalker or any boss we have in the game but something in between bosses and regular enemies could possibly work.

What do you think?

PS: I know similar threads have been made in the past but it's not exactly the same thing I think, so yeah.

Edited by CapricaSix