Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection problems after update

Dan-Glycerin

Question

Is my bad connection a cause of the update?

I updated the game,tried to jump into a public squad doing void fissures, every single one gives me host migration message then disconnects me from the mission! My internet is running fine. Most of time I cant play in public squads anyways because of my own ping probably, but after this update, I have only been able to play in ONE public squad. I tried join E-prime on earth 15 times in a row. I would load in. Right before that there is a 10 second delay then it loads me into the mission. 2 seconds of audio plays, then I press a key and it starts to disconnect.

4 answers to this question

Maybe its joining you to a different region? Check if you're connecting to the right region, found under Settings.

Otherwise, I have no clue. Maybe others who are using your wifi are soaking up the bandwidth a bit, or other nearby wifi connections are interfering with your own connection? Any other background applications using network bandwidth? This can be checked with Task Manager.

If all else fails, it can't hurt too much to check with your ISP.

I have the same problem.  I've tried to connect to probably about 100 public sessions so far and about 1 in 10 didn't get a host migration.  For me it started right after the update and hasn't gotten better.