The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolfie's Kubrow & Kavat Imprint House (NEW as of 8/6)

Keep in mind...

* I am willing to sell or trade if I like what you're offering. Kubrows do not apply to this unless you want to trade a kavat for my kubrow.

* You can PM me in game (PaintedWolf) to see if I am online with either your offer or to tell me you sent images of kavats you're willing to trade for mine. Note I am taking offers, not giving you a price. I am willing to negotiate though.

* Due to there being so many, all info will be in spoilers. Name and number will show above the spoiler and in it.

* Kubrows sold here are only Lotus kubrows. PM me if you'd like to see others I have imprinted that are not Lotus.

* More may be added at any time.

Sales notes below...

* Pets with "negotiating" or "on hold" next to their names are still open to offers, but they are not as likely to be let go to anyone else. You may feel free to express interest in it in case either I or the other player have a change of mind. If a pet has "(Tentative)" next to their name, you can expect me to not be so willing to let their imprints go (meaning I'm debating on whether or not I want to mix them with another). Feel free to offer though.

* I only hold pets if you are unable to get on to trade for some time. However, if you do not give me a specific date of your return, you will be given 3 days until the pet is open for the taking for other players. If you give me a specific date of your return, I will hold the pet until that date. You will have a 1-2 day period after the specified date to either message me or claim the pet before the on hold status is taken away.

* I will hold pets no longer than 1 week but feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk to me about this.

Note to anyone with a toxic green/mostly toxic green kavat:

I have others I would be willing to trade for a mostly toxic green kavat. Just let me know if you would like to see the others. If it has the Fennec head type, that would be fantastic (though it's a preference, not a requirement).

Kubrows for sale:

For the sake of my own sanity (and possibly yours), call them by name and not just number (because I know which they are by name much better). Thanks!

Chesas:

There are none at this time.

Hurases:

Raksas:

Sahasas:

Sunikas:

1. Shera

Spoiler

1. Shera

Sunika - Dark Blue, Silver, Light Blue - Athletic

zT1eXlg.png

Kavats for trade/sale:

For the sake of my own sanity (and possibly yours), call them by name and not just number (because I know which they are by name much better). Thanks!

Smeetas:

1. Purple Rain

Spoiler

1. Purple Rain

Smeeta - Dark Blue, Desaturated Green, Lavender (Yellow Energy) - Petal Tail & Persian Face

2e4w3gg.png

2. Sethlans

Spoiler

2. Sethlans

Smeeta - Orange, Dark Blue, Desaturated Green, Light Green (Blue Energy) - Arrow Tail & Persian Face

9znmfq.png

3. Mayai

Spoiler

3. Mayai

Smeeta - Red, Light Green, Dark Red, Pink (Green Energy) - Jester Head & Peacock Tail

9cW9op3.png

4. Bluebird

Spoiler

4. Bluebird

Smeeta - Light Blue, Dark Blue, Pink, Brown (Cyan Energy) - Persian Head & Arrow Tail

e7CPr2a.png

5. Beep

Spoiler

5. Beep

Smeeta - Yellow, Dark Blue, Lavender, Light Blue (Yellow Energy) - Lynx Head & Leaf Tail

Nj1n1nH.png

Adarzas:

1. Jax

Spoiler

1. Jax

Adarza - Orange, Desaturated Green, Lavender (Yellow Energy) - Petal Tail & Persian Face

2mnn9z8.png

2. Candy Heart

Spoiler

2. Candy Heart

Adarza - Lavender, Fleshy Pink, Red (Yellow Energy) - Bird Tail & Persian Face

2qvtr85.png

3. Squiggy

Spoiler

3. Squiggy

Adarza - Teal, Dark Blue, Yellow, Pink (Yellow Energy) - Jester Head & Leaf Tail

MmhO5Qi.png

4. Reina

Spoiler

4. Reina

Adarza - Teal, Desaturated Green, Lavender, Brown (Lavender Energy (?)) - Jester Head & Peacock Tail

TetysEA.png

5. Icing (Tentative)

Spoiler

5. Icing

Adarza - Brown, Dark Blue, Light Blue (Green Energy) - Lynx Head & Leaf Tail

MKAVgfN.png

6. Byrdie

Spoiler

6. Byrdie

Adarza - Pink, Light Blue, Lavender, Yellow (Yellow Energy) - Fennec Head & Beta Tail

tc6lIWx.png

7. Flower (Tentative)

Spoiler

7. Flower

Adarza - Dark Green, Dark Blue, Lavender (White Energy) - Fennec Head & Leaf Tail

lk4yqYM.png

8. Velcro

Spoiler

8. Velcro

Adarza - Pink, Yellow, Brown (Green Energy) - Jester Head & Leaf Tail

yG1Cgp2.png

9. Bolt

Spoiler

9. Bolt

Adarza - Teal, Yellow, Brown, Lavender (White Energy (?)) - Fennec Head & Arrow Tail

YFwepvV.png

10. Cake

Spoiler

10. Cake

Adarza - Yellow, Pink, Brown, Lavender (Green Energy) - Persian Head & Petal Tail

tt7Z93r.png

11. Popsicle

Spoiler

11. Popsicle

Adarza - Desaturated Green, Teal, Dark Blue (Yellow Energy) - Lynx Head & Beta Tail

H5bFnib.png

OFFERS:

1. 60p (Blue_Drank)

12. Tart

Spoiler

12. Tart

Adarza - Brown, Light Blue, Yellow (Blue Energy) - Lynx Head & Arrow Tail

uJd2hzo.png

13. Kerra

Spoiler

13. Kerra

Adarza - Yellow, Teal, Brown (White Energy) - Lynx Head & Leaf Tail

jVbU7gs.png

14. Syra (Tentative)

Spoiler

14. Syra

Adarza - Desaturated Green, Teal, White (White Energy) - Lynx Head & Beta Tail

1QCt2dT.png

15. Blitzchatten

Spoiler

15. Blitzchatten

Adarza - Yellow, Light Blue, Teal (Orange Energy) - Lynx Head & Arrow Tail

4cDOCBa.png

Edited by PaintedWolf
New kavats!
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, .sumaq said:

would be interested in Peep imprints. (That sounds strange..) will try to pm you in game.

Sorry for the late response! I meant to turn my status as offline in the thread. I do still have those imprints if you're still interested. You can PM me on the forums as well if I am not online when you respond with either images of the kavat you'd like to trade or your offer on Peep.

The intention was to make it sound strange since Peeps are a candy marshmallow.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nyssasyratov said:

Could I please trade for Rue and Peppermint?

kFW3mFr.jpg

pN2rQ4a.jpg

Rue is on hold at the moment. She's likely going to get traded off (I was offered a nice kavat in return and the other player is away at the moment, so I am waiting to see if they decide to want to go through with the trade). I am interested in trading Peppermint for that second kavat you have there though.

Edited by PaintedWolf
2 hours ago, PaintedWolf said:

Rue is on hold at the moment. She's likely going to get traded off (I was offered a nice kavat in return and the other player is away at the moment, so I am waiting to see if they decide to want to go through with the trade). I am interested in trading Peppermint for that second kavat you have there though.

Sure, I'll reserve her for you.

Let me know if Rue becomes available and put me in the queue. 

• 3 weeks later...