Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void fissure locked?

AwkwardFerret

Question

I am trying to unlock the phobos junction. One of the requirements for it is "Seal 3 lith fissures". Yet, I cannot even get to these lith fissures because they are in the void, which is locked from me as well. How am I supposed to unlock this junction when I can't even get the fissures?

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

The Void has regular nodes now, like planets. You have to unlock these nodes before you can do any special alerts with them. If a Lith Fissure is solely in the Void and you cannot get to it, then you'll have to wait for Lith fissures to (inevitably) appear elsewhere.

I see.. Guess I shall wait until a lith fissure appears nearby. Thanks for the info.

14 hours ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

The Void has regular nodes now, like planets. You have to unlock these nodes before you can do any special alerts with them. If a Lith Fissure is solely in the Void and you cannot get to it, then you'll have to wait for Lith fissures to (inevitably) appear elsewhere.

I also have another question. I have had Saturn unlocked prior to the update. The Uranus junction has a "Seal 3 Neo Fissures" task. Yet I already have this task completed. I have only sealed meso fissures and have never sealed a Neo Fissure. How did this happen?