Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Of Artifacts

Sumnus

So we've watched the stream, we heard DE's plans.

My concern/curiosity is the following:

Enemy Radar is already in mod-form, called Enemy Sense. I have it, I thought it was snazzy, until I saw an alert for it, and got Enemy Radar.

Enemy Sense is a rare mod, able to be upgraded, upgrading it increases the range. Enemy Radar's range is already improved. Wasting cores or other mods to improve Enemy Sense was completely pointless since Enemy Radar existed.

With the new setup, are we going to have to throw surplus mods or cores at them to get the same effect we were getting while they're in Artifact form? If that's the case, i'd rather keep those mods and cores to throw into the endless pit of maxing Serration, or something else I care about more, and leave them as Artifacts.

id rather have both. things eventually get maxed or your priorities shift when you see it takes countless more cores to get the same effect as the last rank. or twice as many, still, lots and lots.

throwing a few into artifacts while getting an increase in performance and more flexibility doesnt hurt. plus steve stressed the word MORE during the livestream. leading me to believe they're actually going to be better than their current form. which was made ages ago it seems and could use the updating.

more positive, less sad panda.