Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't buy Mirage Blueprint?

MrEtmer

Question

I've recently finished my Hidden Messages quest and now I just need to buy Mirage's blueprint from the Market. However, when I go to the Mirage Warframe in the Market, the option to buy her blueprint is not available. I do not see the credits/foundry section on her tab (unlike other warframes like Rhino that offer the Blueprint under a credits symbol). Mirage isn't giving me the option to buy her blueprint. Am I just looking in the wrong place or is there something wrong?

2 answers to this question

Guest GorgonTheHeroine
1 hour ago, MrEtmer said:

I've recently finished my Hidden Messages quest and now I just need to buy Mirage's blueprint from the Market. However, when I go to the Mirage Warframe in the Market, the option to buy her blueprint is not available. I do not see the credits/foundry section on her tab (unlike other warframes like Rhino that offer the Blueprint under a credits symbol). Mirage isn't giving me the option to buy her blueprint. Am I just looking in the wrong place or is there something wrong?

I'd shoot support a ticket. 

I have a bad feeling, however. Due to the mega overhaul of the game, you may have to do the quest again. A similar thing happened to me, with the rework of sabotage missions. For some reason it affected my archwing quest, as I had to go back and unearth all my previous parts before the mission continued.