Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Channels got fixed by re installing pc system (sharing situation)

-SR-Darwin

Question

Well guys i wanna share problem i had and got it fixed but i want to know if someone had it and to help who donno if he can help him self and wanna know your thoughts about this. 

One week ago i find my self the only one in trading and recruiting channels and i don't see anyone in the list where player appear in so i couldn't sell or buy or find groups for missios and i was't susbended for breaking rules or something like that 

And i had no problem with clan chat or whispers or region channels or hosting or in game performance 100_130fps so i didn't saw it could be something cased by my pc

and i made support ticket but wasn't get any fix while waiting to get fixed i needed to reinstall my pc system after that when i logged in i found every thing fine and channel work fine i went to see any replay for my ticket there wasn't any replay about i got fixed.

All i see i just got fixed after reinstall my system

My question is can my system effect game like this and how to know it's because  of my system

I did verfy and optimize cache about 3 times with no luck

Only changing system did the whole thing

I whould like to know what you think about this

Edited by Darwinhq

5 answers to this question

Maybe you had too old drivers after reinstalling system they are updated, also what are your PC stats?

Other thing "  i find my self the only one in trading and recruiting channels and i don't see anyone so i couldn't sell or buy or find groups for missios." Makes me think its someting with the unstable connection.

Edited by Izredzeta

All driver up to date i do check them from time to time i even update my bios for my motherboard

My pc stats

Mb: gigabyte g1 sniper z87

Cpu: core i5 4670k overclocked to 4.4gh

Ram:8gb 1600 gskill

Vga: nvidia gtx 660 oc 3g 192bit

Water cooler cpu system

Windows 8 x64

Game setting maxed only vsync off

And if it unstable connection why i don't get problem when hosting and other channels work fine with no delay and i did nothing with my connection only reinstall system and motherboard has qualcomm atheros killer e2201 chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)

Donno but i feel like there is somethinge effect game files donno what is it

Edited by Darwinhq

Tried to check for viruses?

What about other games, does they showed similar signs?

Might have been some corrupted files in system.

And yes if system isn't able to function (if files needed to play are corrupted) You wont be able to play, first sign to know something is wrong with your PC is to play a game :D.

yea games very good test for hardware and other games doing fine i play play batman arkham knight,  shadow mordor and mad max all maxed and i play all my games as administrator to make sure system will not deny it if the game want to use system files

I did checked for viruse using nod32 AV but was clean the point is i wanna know the reasons for this because i'm not gonna think about to change system every time lol

Edited by Darwinhq