Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat & Void

Kinxil

I'm quite pleased with both the idea of the new prime part aquisition and Kavat DNA acquisition... On paper. I'm not often against challenge as long as it is not only about grinding.

Speaking of it, what was the big idea ?

I read somewhere that Grinding was intended to be reduced. I hope I dreamt about it because the current state of the game seems to have become worse about grinding. When Void Key were announced to disappear, I was glad. "No more unchallenging, time consuming, Excavation/Interception/survival normal missions". Problem, not only we're given relics which have "on average" the same number of possibilities than previous void missions (Except T3 Def/Survival C I guess), making them just a godamn rename of Void Keys; but in order to have just about the same chance than crappy rewards to get your needed item, you need to waste others relics in order to GRIND AGAIN void relics to charge up the thing, often, I guess, to get trolled by RNGesus. The only good part is that with a decent weapon, fissure are easy to handle.

And Kavats. Oh S#&$, Kavats DNA. The fact that the chance of obtaining it is so freakin low is a big problem, but not the major one. On an average mission, I meet between 4 and 6 Kavat, which is low. But the major issue is that 80% of the time, they're bouncing everywhere because they're fighting infested/corpus/grineer. You see them, they're half alive, and you either have to be lucky to scan them in the melee or you must do the effort to save them by cautiously killing others mobs or by taking a warframe with a EVERYONE STOP ability.

I'm beyond displeased by the application of the great ideas Kavat and new Void were supposed to be.