Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[suggestion] the grenades and the guns

Kittygoesmeow

hey guys! so, when a mommy grenade and a daddy gun get together....

... they get off topic.

recently i have seen a massive spike in grenade usage by computer enemies, which is well and dandy, but they deal a *****ton of damage. about 400~500 i think (since they can bring my volt to 50, and he has 300 shield and 250 HP). the neat idea is a grenade detector, thats alittle meh because often enemies chuck a grenade and it lands right in front of them or bounces back into them. so my suggestion is two fold;

1) make everything damagable effected by grenades. not just tenno.

2) tone down grenade damage to, at max, 300. this way grenades arent 'lulzors die nao tenno' by trigger happy corpus or doctor hydes mean green murder machines.

I have noticed some AI changes lately but it could also be that you're playing on a higher difficulty tier. It doesn't really matter what 'level' your enemies are, at higher difficulties they shoot straighter, are more aggressive, and generally 'nade the entire ship. Just because hahah. I've been killed on a lvl 11 mission using a lvl 25 'frame at Difficulty 4. They are deadly!

Definitely needs some kind of grenade indicator for sure :) Hard to imagine a guy in WWII clairvoyantly knowing when grenades are incoming versus a future space ninja in a battlesuit having no clue whatsoever :P

I have noticed some AI changes lately but it could also be that you're playing on a higher difficulty tier. It doesn't really matter what 'level' your enemies are, at higher difficulties they shoot straighter, are more aggressive, and generally 'nade the entire ship. Just because hahah. I've been killed on a lvl 11 mission using a lvl 25 'frame at Difficulty 4. They are deadly!

Definitely needs some kind of grenade indicator for sure :) Hard to imagine a guy in WWII clairvoyantly knowing when grenades are incoming versus a future space ninja in a battlesuit having no clue whatsoever :P

i was helping people farm in tolstoj and i got naded - to death. nades seem to deal flat damage no matter where you are.