The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Yrmos, 4 arms warframe

Bes7iA

i literally got this idea like 10 minutes ago and the rest of this post will be made up as i write

this is a warframe with 4 arms but stick together 2 on each side, the 4 arms will be usable only with his number 4 ability

3kR7eial.jpg?1

here it is with a lil bit more of detail

http://imgur.com/3kR7eia

Abilities:

Passive - Dexterous Limbs: 1 Hacking time gets slowed by 100% so twice as much time and slower movement on the hacking device

2 Reloading and weapon swap is twice as fast 

1st - Extra round (25): Charge an extra proyectile on your weapon wich will be consumed on your next shot, this can be done multiple times so you can turn any weapon into a very precise shotgun for a single shot (exept shotguns, those don't get more precise)

2nd - Crush (50): With a violent movement of a pair of arms deal great damage and knock down all enemies in melee range and a small cone in front off you, any enemy killed by this ability, will drop ammo

3rd - Readjusting (75):  For a period of time all friendly warframes can pick up any type ammo to refill the ammo of any weapon, when a warframe has full ammo it refills anything else that needs refilling (shields, health or energy in that order)

4th - Extremity Freedom (100): Yrmos lets his 4 arms free,  wich make him handle weapons with more expertise.

* all primary and secondary weapons with shot after shot (anything simmilar to bullets)  can be fired at the same time

* exeptions are the bows wich can be fired 3 times as fast and no need for charging the arrow

* sniper rifles can be fired with secondary weapons as normal with no recoil and the secondary weapon beneffits from the sniper aiming bonus

* melee weapons deal damage twice with each hit, and channeling damage gets doubled 

as for every other weapon... idk... yet

well this is what i got so far, hope someone like it

leave a comment plz

Edited by Bes7iA
naming abilities - updated art

I like it, that ultimate would be really fun. It kinda reminds me of a cross between the pokemon deoxys (as it can fuse it's tentacles into hands) and the gunzerker from borderlands 2 where you can just yell DON'T TELL ME I CAN ONLY HAVE 1 GUN! and it takes something that you do anyways and adds a fun spin on it.

In all fairness I don't think I would try adding numbers to it either, but it does seem epic (rocket launchers would be so fun to just carpet bomb a level) and I love the weapon switching love. Have you considered where his arms come from? Is he like an inventor that has arms that can generate copies of your weapons from scraps in the level? are they ethereal that are magically pulled forward with ghostly copies of your current weapons?

The ultimate may feel slightly like Mirage's hall of mirrors ability but I think that it can be differentiated enough and you are already doing good at that. Either way, I like it and I want this to happen. :)

if you want some lore on him i would say anything is possible at this point, 

on the passive i was deciding betwen weapon switching or negate recoil, i feel that having both is just too much

if you want to know where did he get thoes extra arms i guess i could give you some options to choose from

he has extra limbs because:

- he is so f*king smart, that in his brain he feel the need to have more things to control and command,  wich pushed him into be his own surgeon and add or modify his limbs into more limbs

- he was captured long ago by the grineer, who run experiments on his body by adding stuff, the infestation took the place and complete those experiments

- he feel a strong bond with an unknow yet kind of energy, wich he was able to manifest as "ethereal limbs" , wich then evolve into actual arms  

- once upon a time a war happen and 2 dying warframes fused together into a single one in order to survive, this is the result

- he just happen to have extra arms

idk pick a favourite

Edited by Bes7iA