The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Dark adarza kavat

38 minutes ago, Bakimono said:

this is very over priced you can get those colors from the packs 

You could pm him /her to inform him/her about it and it's up to him/her if he/her wants to adjust the pricing #free-market. There is no need to try to harm his/her business by making public reply about pricing. 

Edited by Nijyumensou
2 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

You could pm him /her to inform him/her about it and it's up to him/her if he/her wants to adjust the pricing #free-market. There is no need to try to harm his/her business by making public reply about pricing. 

what i was trying to say is that it's not about the colors when it comes to kavats it's the tails and ears

Edited by Bakimono
1 hour ago, Bakimono said:

what i was trying to say is that it's not about the colors when it comes to kavats it's the tails and ears

Be clear about it then because it just look like you went straight into dissing his/her price . He/she is just stating natural colour looks like that because there are some collector that like natural colour even if it exists in colour pack. A similar situation is the rough price tag of a natural triple black lotus kubrow logic. 

Edited by Nijyumensou

i put that price simply because it sounded natural as nobody really knows what is really rare and what is not. I just stated my price based on how it looks. It looks cool to me, i thought someone might have been interested in all those natural dark colors but i'm open to negotiation let me know if u're interested!

15 hours ago, Bakimono said:

Is that an official guideline or just your interpretation? I want to know if there is some sort of "official guideline" out yet, just like we have for kubrows

Edited by P0isoNblacK
1 hour ago, P0isoNblacK said:

Is that an official guideline or just your interpretation? I want to know if there is some sort of "official guideline" out yet, just like we have for kubrows

it's what i have gathered from the community posts so far and there Was no "official guideline" for kubrows it was all the community work