Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Cell on Apollodorus?

Azoj

First off I must say this is not a major bug, it's just a rather small one that is simply silly. It's something I had some fun with, joking around and saying "Praise the Cell!" and such. I just thought it would be proper to inform you all of this little bug.  (Power Cell companion please? :P)

Image 1 : Image 2 : Image 3

Here they are. I hope the tile set I found it on is clear enough with those three images. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum section, I read the guidelines and such but couldn't figure out where it would go.

Small update: I have yet to actually find the same exact tileset as that one, I've found a similar one but it only held one ship. I'm continuing to look to see if this was a one time issue or if there's actually a Power Cell there.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think this is a bug, there should be a slot to put the power cell in somewhere.

http://imgur.com/a/avtRQ

These pictures aren't all from the same mission but they are from the same map and illustrate what to do with the power core I found and the amazing treasures found within the locked door.

The spy version was on kappa sedna, don't remember where the exterminate was.

Edited by Ademix
more information