Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blocking, Melee, And Ammo

RAW-KATANA

I have a couple of request that could possibly improve melee and ammunition a little.

1) Holding the block button shouldn't drain stamina until you are hit.

2) Ability to parry melee attacks if properly timed. Parried enemy(ies) will stagger if timed correctly, and a prompt will show immediately afterwards allowing the player to perform a counter attack that deals very high damage. Certain weapons can parry multiple enemies (should they come at you and attack all at once) and hit multiple nearby targets with their counter attacks, but dealing less counter damage in the process when compared to a single target parry and counter attack.

3) Horizontal strikes should hit multiple targets regardless of sword types while dealing less damage than vertical strikes that can only hit a single target.

4) Allow us to share ammo, orbs, health, mods, and materials as each team member picks it up. Sometimes some frames just are not fast enough to get from point A to B and back to A in 10 seconds. Of course, each member will still get the same amount as if they picked it up themselves.

5) Allow us to pick up ammo without having to reload first when our denominator is still at maximum capacity. It will be even better if you guys at DE can actually still leave the remaining ammo that you cannot put in your gun to remain on the ground to be picked up later.

6) This might sound selfish, but during solo play can you guys at DE perhaps make the enemies only drop ammo type that correspond to our currently equipped weapon? This might make solo playing easier, but I'm sure you guys can balance it out perfectly, like reducing the chance of enemies dropping ammo perhaps.

*Edit 1: Spacing

Edited by Sa9a

A lot of these have been suggested before, but theyre all good ideas anyway so +1!

Oh, and using spaces would make your post 100% easier to read.

I am aware of that fact, but I rather prefer spending my day playing video games like Warframe than reading over thousands of pages in forums just to find out whether my request is indeed 100% original or never been suggested before.

Edit 1: Removed  

Edited by Sa9a

Think I found a problem in sharing orbs and ammo.

Imagine we're on a defense mission. I use some abilities and you don't, so I replenish my energy with an orb. If we share orbs, I have used it for both but only my energy increased. I we don't, like now, even though I have spent that particular orb, it is still avaible for you to use later on. I know that is a bit annoying to go search for orbs with a slow warframe, but the way it works now is more efficient.

Of couse, they could make it that the resource (orb, ammo) is shared when picked only between the teammates that need it, leaving it still available for the others to pick it up later on (imagin again - two frames need energy, the other two not, then the energy orb is spent only for the two needing it and still available for the other two). But this seems really difficult to implement.