Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller options

ArthurCross

I really think this a great game and it has a lot of potential. I do however find some thing diffcult to do with my xbox 360 controller like doing the hacking puzzles. I would like it if you guys allowed me to map my controller buttons to actions instead of just the keys on the key board or buttons on the mouse. Also for the 4 special skill slots it might be hard to do with a controller unless you guys put in button combnations like some other action mmo's I have played. I think it be a good idea to let you do button combination when mapping buttons on a controller like letting me set LB to be held down and assign another button to be pressed to preform the action which would make using you hot keys for specail skills 1-4 much easier.

I hope that other people will agree with me and I hope you game devs will find my imput usefull. I really like to see this game do well and setting up good conrtoller support and key mapping would definitly help I think. Anyways I glad to give you guys some helpfull feedback.

Edited by ArthurCross

Alway nice to have multiple options as long as the support for 360 controller doesn't automatically forcep layers to play with auto-aim and that they are actually putting efforts in offering a decent aiming system for the right thumstick. Usually, auto-aim is used to cover bad programming... and sucky aiming system, when in fact a thumbstick can feel very smooth and accurate without any for of auto-aim whatsoever.

Well I agree we do not need auto aim though some targeting might be nice lol. Yeah the right thumb stick works pretty well for aiming in this game. I was just trying to suggest some things to make using a controller easier. I really would like to have the button combo thing I was talking aoubt because it works well in dragons nest where you can hole the left shoulder button and then hit one of the action buttons on the right side of the controller and each one is assigned to you you quick slot skill for 1-5 and for quick slots skills 6-9 you just have to hold the left trigger and then hit one of the action keys. I thought it was a weird set up at first but, I found it worked really well and made it easy to use all the 1-9 qucik slot skills in dragons nest.

Well I found out they did handle the way you use you quick slot skill really well when using a controller. In warframe I doun that if you hit left or right on the D-pad that it allows you to cycle through your 1-4 qucik slot skills which works really well so I am very happy because I did even think of that as an option and it qucik and easy to so that is really cool.