The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heemi's Smeeta Auction - Triple Mesa Yellow "Pikavat"

Greetings! I recently random-incubated a good-looking, Triple "Mesa Yellow" Kavat that looks somewhat like a Pikachu! See the pictures in the spoiler for more details.

Disclaimer: Any comments consisting of content solely along the lines of "That doesn't look like a Pikachu!" will be ignored. I don't really think anything more Pikachu like is even possible with the kavat cosmetic system right now, so what you see is what you get.

Spoiler

jhXWoog.jpg

9g2C14U.jpg

Here are the details in word form for those who need them; italics indicate situational value.

Smeeta Kavat || Male || Harkonar Orange / Mesa Yellow / Mesa Yellow / Mesa Yellow / Yellow Energy || Short, Unfolded Ears or "Fox" Head || Peacock Tail

This auction is for both imprints, I can provide proof of ownership on demand at any time before the auction ends. In addition, I'll take Non-Persian-Faced Kavat Imprints as partial payment of 120 Platinum for a matching pair, or 45 Platinum for a single imprint. I also accept Vaulted prime items/blueprints for their lowest market value. 

I do not accept currently circulating Prime Parts, Blueprints, or Persian Faced Kavat imprints as payment, sorry.

Starting Bid: 200 Platinum

Current Bid: 300 Platinum by ayaundwolf

Buyout: 2000 Platinum (I wish.)

Auction Ends at 7/15 at Midnight in Pacific Time.

...As for my opinion on the Harkonar "Orange"

Spoiler

dBJPYO7.gif

Edited by Heemiliation
adding bid
2 minutes ago, Heemiliation said:

That may be true but there are some who value rarity. Just don't comment if you can't say anything nice. 

who are you to tell me what to do? I am free to say what I want since is my opinion and I didnt say anything wrong or rude at all.

Just now, Key said:

who are you to tell me what to do? I am free to say what I want since is my opinion and I didnt say anything wrong or rude at all.

Skepticism over a large buyout price, which was set high on purpose because I like High Buyouts for whatever reason, is generally perceived as swindling in the trade of auctions. If you don't think it's worth that much, but still want it, just bid up to what you're comfortable to. Don't try to manipulate my decision to suit your whims, it's my right to choose a buyout.

That being said, Starting Bid is only 200 plat, not 2000, which is the average going price for "fox" head Kavats, from what I've seen over the past few days. By auctioning this Kavat, rather than just selling it normally, I am allowing multiple people to get a shot at it, rather than just have 1 person walk in, think they want it, then walk out with his imprints in hand, and never use them, even to imprint it to give to someone else.