Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos Junction task: Support either the Grineer or Corpus in an invasion?

BobRossRIP

Question

Currently, I'm stuck at Mars because I can't complete the invasion task. I asked a friend to help me with an invasion, completed it 3 times, but it did not complete the task; I think it was Corpus vs. Infestation. Do I have to wait until a low-level Corpus vs. Grineer invasion appears in order to progress? I currently have Venus, Mercury, and Mars unlocked, so most of the invasions that appear are inaccessible.

6 answers to this question

I'm also having the same issue.  While invasion events have pop up in Mars, are apparently not the ones required for the event.  Also I play at early 6am-12pm Easter time due to night shift, so I need events during that time frame, which they (probably due to low playbase) are not happening.

Btw the invasions I have made were from the fist icon (Invasions) option in Navigation.  Made both from Mars and outside of it (I think was Jupiter).

Edited by malangus

Got the same issue, started playing mby on monday, and im stuck on earth/mars/venus/merkur since like 3 days. The only invasions on those planets where infested outbreaks, and i cant join proper invasons on other planets. If i dont get a way to progress soon, i might aswell quit, puting such a random requiment on an early junction is a bad idea and very frustrating...

1 hour ago, SnakeBlazer said:

On "Kilken" on saturn. U can complete it there

Everything past Mars is locked. There's one currently going on Neptune, and I've spent all morning asking for a taxi to it without success. This makes Day 5 of me not being able to play Warframe due to this junction requirement.