Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Purchase The Founders Package Using Steam Wallet ?

KaShraX

I have been trying to purchase the founders package using another Warframe account but it will not allow me to use my steam wallet. it worked for this account as you can see but when i try do it for the other account it keeps giving me another payment window with pay pal options etc.. but no steam wallet.. 

Edited by KaShraX

Hi, I have a few friends that play Warframe and some have purchased the founders package using steam wallet.. i have been trying to do so but every time i click the $49.99 option it takes me to some pay mechanism which is not giving me any option to use my steam wallet.  Anything other than steam wallet is very difficult and often impossible where i live so would really appreciate some feed back, why can other people buy the founders package with steam and i cannot ?? i have tried with steam open and logged in, i have tried with steam offline,  i have tried using the in-game overlay with steam by clicking purchase platinum in game and then clicking become a founder but nothing works.. i did notice a tab available for me to use steam to purchase platinum - why can i not do the same with the founders package ? 

Steam wallet is unavailable for those who registered their account for Warframe without Steam. If they plan on keeping the founder packages available for a long time, I trust the option will become available. If not, who knows.

Theoretically, would it work if you made a new account via steam and used that account to get to steam wallet page, but then went back a page and logged into the account you wanted to buy for. Then continued back to the steam wallet page to buy the founder pack, would it go onto the account currently signed in, or the one that was?

They have to add the payment option to our old(ones created with a browser) accounts. That is the only way or a lot of people should post a lot of replies in this topic which might make them consider it. Why would they lose this much sales. I decided not to buy because of this. Is it that hard for them to add it. Is there any other category like payment that this topic will match. I just hope they see this.

Edited by AltairNuma

There is this three options indicated by arrows stacked on top of each other. One puts all the PayPal etc options, the arrow below indicates Steam, and the last arrow I forgot. Click the Steam arrow, then click the price option you desire to purchase. I think that is the problem there.

There is this three options indicated by arrows stacked on top of each other. One puts all the PayPal etc options, the arrow below indicates Steam, and the last arrow I forgot. Click the Steam arrow, then click the price option you desire to purchase. I think that is the problem there.

Sorry Silver Seeker but that is not the problem...  And thank you to everyone else for you response,  

Silver Seeker - I know there are supposed to be 3 tabs, the reason i posted above as i said before is that there are NO tabs on my account.. my friends accounts have the option to use steam wallet to become a founder and i do not.. If any Devs do read this, as AltairNuma Stated above, we would really appreciate it if you could migrate our account to the steam version ? or add a steam option to our account to purchase the packages. please consider it if you would.