Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difficulty Settings For Assasination Missions

gaurdianaq

So I was thinking mainly for lower level assassination missions, they add a difficulty scaling or setting system.

From the sounds of it they are trying to make each boss more unique, before vor was pretty much just a weaker tyl regor, but now that they are giving him his own move set and such do you think they should make it so that you either have an option to fight him at higher levels (more health/shields, better AI, faster shield regen) so that you can still have a challenge fighting him?

I mean I don't know exactly what they have planned but they can give him all the new fancy moves they want, if he is still a low level boss sheer brute force will still destroy him fairly quickly.

So maybe have the option for him (and other bosses) to add various tier levels, the lowest would be whatever his default level is. And the highest would be equivalent to pluto or tier 3 void level.

So Vor could be anywhere from low level to pluto level. Where as tyl regor, his lowest level would still be 18 so the bosses difficulty can't be any lower than that of the system level.

Also perhaps higher difficulty levels might have increased drop rate?

Thoughts?

i think they should do this for all missions as it can get quite boring tearing through hordes of enemies once you get to a certain point in the game as most frames can solo run the top bosses at level 30 with no catalysts or reactors. (me and a group of friends can certainly manage a solo top tier boss run and other missions)

maybe not scaling but allow us to adjust the difficulty to our choosing. since maybe some people, like to just farm quickly and efficiently, and if the resource they are farming just so happens to be on a beginner planet, you know, makes it go by fast and so on.