Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....I Bought A Supposedly Haunted Doll Off Ebay

MegpoidBeetle

17 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Good, you don't want to deal with demons. The are VERY dangerous.

But.....I like danger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8 hours ago, Wolfnrun said:

Give her to a dog... 

I don't have one :(

8 hours ago, Alan said:

Well this is interesting.

I hope she still is :0

5 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Tickle her

throw her

Sleep with her

rip her arm off

Give her to a little girl that want's a doll

throw her in a dumpster

hug her

burn her 

Give her a pretty new dress

Do any of these sound like something you would do? You have many options...I don't think she's haunted I think you should hold on to her and take care of her, there's no reason to be afraid, even if dolls creep some people out. I think there's something beautful about her

Edited by Wolfnrun

5 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

But.....I like danger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope she still is :0

Demons attacking you isn't fun...it's like getting in a car crash....getting the wind knocked out of you and then being thrown into the air and then not gracefully landing on the floor. I know from experience. Though hey Your doll you can do whatever you want with it. I enjoyed the car crash more.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

27 minutes ago, Wolfnrun said:

Tickle her

throw her

Sleep with her

rip her arm off

Give her to a little girl that want's a doll

throw her in a dumpster

hug her

burn her 

Give her a pretty new dress

Do any of these sound like something you would do? You have many options...I don't think she's haunted I think you should hold on to her and take care of her, there's no reason to be afraid, even if dolls creep some people out. I think there's something beautful about her

Not at all. But I very much am attached to this doll and I hug her to sleep a lot :3

16 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Demons attacking you isn't fun...it's like getting in a car crash....getting the wind knocked out of you and then being thrown into the air and then not gracefully landing on the floor. I know from experience. Though hey Your doll you can do whatever you want with it. I enjoyed the car crash more.

I might sound batsh*t insane, but I always wanted to experience how one feels like :v It's just one of my masochistic tendencies .

7 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Not at all. But I very much am attached to this doll and I hug her to sleep a lot :3

I might sound batsh*t insane, but I always wanted to experience how one feels like :v It's just one of my masochistic tendencies .

Same here, Want to know how it happened to me? I was about 7 years old and my entire room/bed was being encircled by what many called shadow people(they're just demons though). I was fearless at the time so I decided that my best choice was to run up and punch one. So that's what I did and so My fist went right through it like it didn't even exist and it shot forward at me.(maybe through me..it was dark) Now that I've been in a car accident and know what it felt like that's what it felt like. I was shot backward and lifted into the air by a magnetic force. It felt good a little...but that's because it was trying to rip my soul from my body(probably I'm still not sure on a lot of things)when you have no body you have no pain or aches or anything so I'm guessing that's why I enjoyed it for a second or two....besides being trucked across a room and lifted into the air. At the time I thought my best option would be to call upon God to help me...so I did and everything stopped I was dropped to the ground and my vision went black. I woke up about and hour lately(i think I'm not sure) and I decided that God had saved therefore I could trust in him to guard me in my sleep so I went back to bed. Now demons are still terrifying but I haven't had to deal with them Ina long time.

just realized this half asleep post is probably going to make people think I'm bat sh1t crazy-ear.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

11 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Same here, Want to know how it happened to me? I was about 7 years old and my entire room/bed was being encircled by what many called shadow people(they're just demons though). I was fearless at the time so I decided that my best choice was to run up and punch one. So that's what I did and so My fist went right through it like it didn't even exist and it shot forward at me.(maybe through me..it was dark) Now that I've been in a car accident and know what it felt like that's what it felt like. I was shot backward and lifted into the air by a magnetic force. It felt good a little...but that's because it was trying to rip my soul from my body(probably I'm still not sure on a lot of things)when you have no body you have no pain or aches or anything so I'm guessing that's why I enjoyed it for a second or two....besides being trucked across a room and lifted into the air. At the time I thought my best option would be to call upon God to help me...so I did and everything stopped I was dropped to the ground and my vision went black. I woke up about and hour lately(i think I'm not sure) and I decided that God had saved therefore I could trust in him to guard me in my sleep so I went back to bed. Now demons are still terrifying but I haven't had to deal with them Ina long time.

just realized this half asleep post is probably going to make people think I'm bat sh1t crazy-ear.

I've had my encounter with shadow people in the past .3. but when it does happen I just sh*t my pants and keep my eyes shut like nothing happened.

But hey, would like to experience it regardless :P