Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts: Livestream Proposals Not Enough.

Xylia

Are they any items that you guys/gals would like to see "added" to the "?" alerts? 

I am personally looking forward to the alerts that are going to have resources (as mentioned in the last live stream).

In the other threads, it has been recommended that resources be more readily available in alerts, making alerts more lucrative than normal missions in this regard.  Though I think the intent of this thread was less about the actual content of the reward, perhaps more that, the rewards with meaningful content, would be cycled in eventually, at a higher rate than the current system.  In addition, there would be 2 cycles running to allow for those on different time schedules better opportunity to have access to the alerts.

OP, we don't even know what they're going to do yet. Why don't we wait for a better and deeper explanation before jumping to conclusions that whatever implementation coming our way is going to suck.

I understand the frustration with alerts, but DE does too. Give them a chance.

Making recommendations prior to the changes is actually incredibly helpful.  In a number of ways, these kinds of suggestions allow for additional considerations to be given toward how and what they will change in the upcoming updates.  This may be incorporated into the deeper explanation that you would be waiting for, that without having been posted, might not be implemented and what is implemented may have problems that this would solve.

Edited by Enot83