Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove All Mods From This Item? Y/n

Envsan

Warframe is in desperate need of a way to quickly reconfigure mods.

Currently, when I want to switch between weapons, I have to open the mod screens one by one, click-and-drag all eight mods to open slots (which may or may not be immediately visible at the bottom of the screen, usually not), and then finally save the changes. This generates a huge amount of tedious and repetitive clicking around.

This process could be made totally pain-free with the addition of a few "Remove All Mods" buttons:

One for the Warframe mod screen, one for individual weapon mod screens, and one for the arsenal screen which would remove all mods from all three active weapons without having to enter a mod screen at all.

The weapon mod screen and warframe mod screen buttons would simply move all active mods to open slots at the bottom of the screen without applying any changes, allowing me to quickly reconfigure the same weapon or frame, while the arsenal screen button would remove-and-apply with one confirmation.

What do people think? Good idea? Bad idea? Potato?

I, for one, desperately wish for these buttons every time I play!

A remove all button is coming soon.  They mentioned this in the livestream yesterday.

This is good. I've yet to catch any of these livestreams, so obviously I'm a bit out-of-date, news wise.

Thanks for letting me know!

This is good. I've yet to catch any of these livestreams, so obviously I'm a bit out-of-date, news wise.

Thanks for letting me know!

Yup, anytime sir.  For your information, there was also talk of loadouts coming at some point in the future as well.  That would likely alleviate many of the problems you mention in the OP.

sure this would be a good idea, but this is why i have atleast 3 or more of each mod in the game, so i never run out ^^

This isn't really viable for some mods if you're seeking to max them out (redirection, vitality, steel fiber, hornet strike, serration, etc).  That being said, I do think it's always a good idea to keep some spare mods on hand of varying levels to help squeeze the most out of the points one has available on a weapon or frame.  But yeah, the slotting, switching, and re-equipping issues will hopefully be a thing of the past sooner or later.  Hopefully by U9.

Edited by Wriith