Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL suggestions for void fissures

Endorphinz

I've had a couple quality of life ideas for the new void fissure system going on. First and foremost, something that's been on everyone's mind no doubt, which is a higher limit for void traces. That, or lowered cost for refinement.

It would also be amazing if, at the end of a void fissure mission, when you're selecting your reward, if you could see how many of each available item you have in your inventory, or if you don't even have any at all. Because I'm sure most of us don't have their entire prime item inventory memorized, outside of the one or two prime items they're actually looking for at the moment!

Agree with all your points here.

What I'd like to see changed most is the gameplay; like having you dive into the void and randomly do an objective. It could be a capture with a hellish capture target like we got once in a tac alert, or a short defense but with all 5 waves condensed into one, or even void spy, or a brand new void sabotage designed for this that would make you destroy the tower from the inside. 

void fissure system  shoud open a door for a player enter do a side quest and get out finish the normal mission and recive the thing
or other thing  i think void fissure is a fail  of DE 
i complayin about too much void but for some reason i still played the game now i open the game i get the nitan i get a few rewards put forma cooking in the faundry and i leave
cuz thats it game is deing since they realese  void fissure system

Dont get me wrong the map thing is perfect and is very good for DE too start too build the game from there with quests campains etc etc but the way  void fissure system  it kills the game how it is now  yea in a few months with more content quests challenges maybe umbras we get more stuff too do but the way void is now it kill the game for me
how can u do a void mission cuz nobody goes there anymore is just a map a tillset with no boss and enemys with mid hight lvl thats all

DE need  to  void fissure system  too make it fun not kill a few dudes put the orbs ont the place and wipppy we done  thats sux thats not a challenge is mehh not only that but u spend more "keys" and u are punishing solo players 

all the  void fissure system  needs a rework faster the focus system cuz is not gamebraking void is is not fun 

After complaining with rage  here my IDEA
similar with the time fissure in  the moon where the player goes back in time many times too get into the spy room
void fissure should work the same way player are in earth tillset and goes too the void kill this dudes open this vault and return back too the  void fissure (earth)  and finish the normal mission ( or all the mission objective change beacause of us totching the  void fissure  and give a new objective like closing the thing soo corrupted dont come this way  or something epic like that not what we have now  

Edited by venon23