The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red & Gold Adarza Kavat For Sale

Hey guys, i'm selling my red and gold adarza kavat (it looks yellow in the light, but it looks very gold in dim lighting). Pics below.

r6WLybr.jpg

Here's the front.

GXs9NGg.jpg

Here's the tail.

Keep in mind these are it's natural colours, I did not alter them in any way.

I'm not looking for a fixed price, i'm going for the highest offer here, so comment your offer below, and highest bidder gets both imprints.

Edited by sp4rtan148
39 minutes ago, sp4rtan148 said:

Hey guys, i'm selling my red and gold adarza kavat (it looks yellow in the light, but it looks very gold in dim lighting). Pics below.

Reveal hidden contents

r6WLybr.jpg

Here's the front.

Reveal hidden contents

GXs9NGg.jpg

Here's the tail.

Keep in mind these are it's natural colours, I did not alter them in any way.

I'm not looking for a fixed price, i'm going for the highest offer here, so comment your offer below, and highest bidder gets both imprints.

It is not gold[gold was only made possible through the bug(when you xbreed a gold kubrow with a Kavat) before the hotfix]but it is called Mesa yellow and it is available in the market through the use of masking kit.  I merely updating your knowledge on colour of kavats, nothing more.

1 hour ago, Nijyumensou said:

It is not gold[gold was only made possible through the bug(when you xbreed a gold kubrow with a Kavat) before the hotfix]but it is called Mesa yellow and it is available in the market through the use of masking kit.  I merely updating your knowledge on colour of kavats, nothing more.

Look at the second pic, its clearly gold.

13 hours ago, sp4rtan148 said:

Look at the second pic, its clearly gold.

No, it is not. It is "Mesa Yellow" which is part of the 160k Credit Gene Masking Kit.

Yes it appears golden in certain lighting conditions, but it is not, because there is no gold color for kavats.

I can't show examples right now as I am imprinting a kavat at the moment, but just try for yourself. Color your kavat in "Mesa Yellow" all over and have her walk around, it will look exactly like that.

Besides that, there are no rare colors for kavats and all of them are obtainable through the market, which is why colors don't really matter for prices.