Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Receiving different rewards after Host Migration (Archwing)

HalfDarkShadow

As the title says, during my run of interception (Uranus), the first reward was the Arwing Crit Damage mod, but the host left right after. Myself and the other 3 stayed until all 4 waves. At the end I noticed that all our 1st reward after that migration turned into an uncommon Fusion Core.

Also to note, I also received a few other mods I did not pick up:
Dxy3KpS.png

Specially the 2 Cold Snaps, Energy Field and some other uncommon mods. I know that they weren't there when I was checking my progress throughout the mission (even before we killed off all the enemies at the end, as I was checking it to see maybe it was a UI bug that the Crit Damage one wasn't showing up). But alas, when I checked my Mod inventory, the mod was not there:aL7WUWN.png

Unfortunately I believe this was the second time that has happened to me this week because of a host Migration so I am a bit bummed out especially this time around.
But on a side note, if anyone has an extra of that rare mod they wouldn't mind trading with something else, I'd definitely be grateful!

Cheers!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

This doesn't seem to be a problem with host migrations, since my friends and I also have had this problem without host migrations ): It also seems to be happening to any mission type -- it's especially annoying during relic runs and orokin derelict runs (when we open up the key vaults).

Hopefully this gets fixed soon! D:

(Not sure if this is entirely related, but there also seems to be a problem with enemy drops?? We've had mods drop, but other people not be able to pick them up -- i.e. there was a Flow that dropped, and me and another squadmate got it, but the other half of the squad scoured the area where it dropped and got nothing. This has happened several times now, and each time there is also a lack of the little golden beam that tells you there is a mod there that not everyone has picked up :\)

Edited by Nonnin
Another bug that might possibly be related to this bug.