Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactor Core Sphere

Isefyre

The Reactor Core keeps spinning even though the power cylinders have been destroyed. Even though there's no power it keep revolving till the end of the ship/mission/world. Just a little minor detail that I can't stop thinking about on every Sabotage mission. Does anyone else feel strange that ship engineers deem it more important for a destroyed reactor to keep spinning rather than life support or energy supplies?

world

The reactor has become unstable, but still there may be emergency power supplies keeping it spinning.

Must be some back up. If it was emergency power though, then I don't know why the Grineer and Corpus would hire someone to use emergency energy on something like that.

Must be some back up. If it was emergency power though, then I don't know why the Grineer and Corpus would hire someone to use emergency energy on something like that.

When you are extraction, the reactor doesnt explode at all, it is in reality a giant disco ball, and when the tenno are gone, the party starts! Grineer snipers and scorpions booty shakin', lots of grineer liquor and loud music. Lotus once whispered to me and said that grineer prefer motörhead and other rockbands, while corpus like dubstep. infested listen to justin bieber, explains the deformation!