Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Artifacts I Already Have

Razorfire

I've gotten artifacts as a reward for alert missions and, well... I ended up with two Enemy Radars and Two Sniper Scavengers. 

So far with the Enemy Radars, I don't think they stack, in spite of what the wiki says...

I've had several alert missions where I've received a reward that I already have, can't sell, can't stack and can't mod.

Why do I feel like I've been robbed?

Should I file a bug report?

It'd be cool if we could "FUSE" our duplicate artifacts together or something...

But I guess soon we can when they make them mods. Still not looking forward to that, too many mods as it is already. Not enough capacity or even slots to use them in. We need helmet slots if they do this.

Edited by unmog

I think they said it would be a new slot.

I actually approve of the tons of decent mods. It's nice to have to choose between viable options. When I first started playing everyone just slotted Vitality+Redirection+Steel Fibre+Fast Deflection and one or two power mods. Now we have lots of useful mods.

I think they said it would be a new slot.

I actually approve of the tons of decent mods. It's nice to have to choose between viable options. When I first started playing everyone just slotted Vitality+Redirection+Steel Fibre+Fast Deflection and one or two power mods. Now we have lots of useful mods.

And even more questionable or even useless ones.  I'm looking at you, resistance mods.

Edited by Trylobyte