Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Sections

NGSBRReAPeR

Question

So I noticed that the void is split into 4 different tiers: Phobos, Europa, Neptune and Sedna. Which gives me the curiosity as to whether certain mods can only be aquired in a section or (Which if it isn't, it should definetely be a thing) each section provides a relic of each era (Phobos = Lith, Europa = Meso, Nepture = Neo and Sedna = Axi) which would be pretty cool if the best place to farm relics was the void itself

2 answers to this question

Sorry if I didn't understand your question, but this was what I interpreted:

1. Mod rewards will still be given if it's a spy mission depending on which planet it is. For example, there is a fissure alert for a spy mission in pluto (tier 3 spy mission). You'll still get the mods/relic rewards if you complete the mission. Not sure about Ivara parts though.

The fissures are just like a side mission to your main one, so you can choose not to seal the fissure and still complete the mission (you won't get the rewards and the relic won't be used). The factions also depends on the planet you're on, the corrupted will only appear when you're sealing fissures. As for mods from units, pretty sure they remain unchanged. Example, you're doing a fissure mission in pluto which is a corpus planet. Once you start to seal a fissure, corrupted will spawn and attack you along with regular corpus units.

2. Pretty sure relic farming is the same way you used to farm void keys with lower tier relics at the beginning planets and the high tier relics in harder planets. I got some Lith relics in Earth excavations along with Neo and Axis relics at Hierachon.

On 7/18/2016 at 11:17 AM, 4holes said:

Sorry if I didn't understand your question, but this was what I interpreted:

1. Mod rewards will still be given if it's a spy mission depending on which planet it is. For example, there is a fissure alert for a spy mission in pluto (tier 3 spy mission). You'll still get the mods/relic rewards if you complete the mission. Not sure about Ivara parts though.

The fissures are just like a side mission to your main one, so you can choose not to seal the fissure and still complete the mission (you won't get the rewards and the relic won't be used). The factions also depends on the planet you're on, the corrupted will only appear when you're sealing fissures. As for mods from units, pretty sure they remain unchanged. Example, you're doing a fissure mission in pluto which is a corpus planet. Once you start to seal a fissure, corrupted will spawn and attack you along with regular corpus units.

2. Pretty sure relic farming is the same way you used to farm void keys with lower tier relics at the beginning planets and the high tier relics in harder planets. I got some Lith relics in Earth excavations along with Neo and Axis relics at Hierachon.

Yeah, my original post was not well made on my part, here's what I mean:

If you check the void, you will noticed it is split into 4 different sections (Which you can only access via the planet connected to the void section) and I was thinking it would be cool for relics and certain void mods to be obtainable through the different sections, from easiest to hardest, which would be cool, that way the void would still be special