Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Adarza print, furry ears and gruppy tail

Selling 1 pair of Adarza kitten prints. I will consider any sensed plat offer different than my price, will also consider partially trading for Vauban P chassis, system or helmet (my plat price - the actual value of the part).
 i prefer plat offers because i spent quite alot of PL in breeding cats

Amazing coloured Adarza: 180pl - White energy coulour, gruppy tail, feather ears

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by JohnKable

Amazing coloured Adarza

Sry to be a buzz kill but all Kavat colors are obtainable through the market, most of them are part of a 160k credits gene masking kit, for example "Mesa Yellow" which is what you called gold bits is in that kit.

Because of this the colors of kavats are really meaningles for imprint prices.

12 minutes ago, Virandis said:

Sry to be a buzz kill but all Kavat colors are obtainable through the market, most of them are part of a 160k credits gene masking kit, for example "Mesa Yellow" which is what you called gold bits is in that kit.

Because of this the colors of kavats are really meaningles for imprint prices.

sure, never said its rare or else. Being already nicely couloured its still a plus and also its the best looking between the two to me.

If you think the price is crazy please suggest me a fair one and i will edit

BTW thats the reason i clarified only energy colour in description, seems like the only thing that you cant change so far but not even sure if actually exist some "rare" energy colour or its just all about personal taste

Edited by JohnKable

Wasn't my intention to say your prices are to high, I'd actually say they are really fair, maybe even a bit low for the second one.

Just wanted to clarify the colors thing, but seems like that wasn't necessary in this case :)

And yes, only color that can't be changed is the energy color, why buyers often seek a specific combination of ears, tail and energy color.